Friday, October 19, 2018

Prepping The Path Divided

Sometime in the next few weeks, this blog will announce the release of my new title: The Path Divided. As the sequel (read: conclusion) to the story begun in Risking Exposure, I had my fair share of hurdles in the writing process. After all, the story must continue where the other story left off, all those familiar characters and settings, but it also must offer something different. I'm sure readers will tell me if I accomplished that.

My cover is currently under construction by the super-talented graphic artist Michael Rausch. A print proof was delivered today (sans cover) so I could check the physical layout of the pages. (Needs modification.) With any luck, the book will be ready for readers by early November. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment