Monday, January 20, 2014

The presentation at the Abington Community Library went well!



 A hearty thank you to the library and Laura Gardoski, the Children's Librarian, for arranging my presentation.



  We had a wonderful exchange of ideas and some interesting discussions.
  After the presentation, participants had a chance to look at materials, including copies of photos, my 1936 camera, and a 1938 Sears-Roebuck catalog.




A couple days later, one participant called to tell me about another venue I may be interested in, and one of my beta-readers and Writers Group members dropped my name to a writers' conference organizer as a possible presenter.



So I'm branching out, slowly but surely. I'm ever so grateful for the chance to share what I've learned and to connect with readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment