Friday, November 25, 2016

An article and two events

This week, one of my articles was published in Advance for Physical Therapy - this month's cover article no less! I'm delighted with the response it has received. 
Tomorrow November 26th, I'll join Mrs. Claus as B.R. Books in Lancaster for a Small Business Saturday event from 12-2. I'll have kid-friendly activity sheets and my books ready to sign, so stop by if you're out and about. I'm told there will be cookies 😊

On Tuesday November 29th, I'll be reading Mikey and the Swamp Monster to the Pre-K and Kindergarten classes at Robert Morris Elementary in Scranton. I can't wait to hear their giggles! This event was arranged by my dear friend Joanne. 

My school and library visits, readings, and presentations are still free of charge. I schedule events weeks or months in advance, so please contact me by email if you're interested at authorjeannemoran (at symbol) gmail or use the scheduling form on my website jeannemoran.weebly.com 







No comments:

Post a Comment